Sunday, December 13, 2009

Love is an Ocean of Tears Without You ...

Love is Nothing if its isnt for you ..
Love is an Ocean of Tears Without You ...
I know I cant Be Yours here on earth . . .
But I Believe in Love of Souls and I know Sky has made a beautiful place for US there . . .
I Believe in love as I believe its found in my heart just for you . . .
If I'll be for someone else on earth, I know I cant feel in love with as way I love you . . .
I know I cant touch your face anymore...
But My soul stays there Company you . . .
I love you . . .
Love is a Sad Love Story Without You ...
One of heros must say sad goodbye ..
You is hero of mine and my love is so true mention in...
not all story have happy ends..
happy end missed there ...
One of heros must stay and other must missing other everyday ...
I miss you that way ...
I always pray for ...
Keep touch my heart ...
Keep hurting me ...
I like your pains . ..
I love you again again ..

No comments:

Post a Comment