Sunday, December 13, 2009

My love is an Ocean of words

My love is an Ocean of words ... No papers can be enough for ...
No letters can be enough for compelete words ...
my love is an One more saddest tune and One more Tear in love lake ...
I long to go there ...
I need to reach you ...
I need to stay with you there ...
To be with you forever ...
To touch your soul one time more ..
To tell you how much i love and care ..
I know my love is imposible to walk out on earth anymore,
I know also i cant stop feel this way about you ....
loving you touched my soul deep ...
I cant ignore my soul ...
in all my life details i search you ...
My hands almost touchs yours ones ...
My heart crys inside my ribe ..
I cant ignore My hearts movemments that way ...
Its not enough to say ...
I love you ...
I cant hide a big love captures me ...
I love you ...
I cant ignore the big love which move my small heart ...
I listen a party in sky,
something inside me foretell,
tomorrow my soul will set free and soldiers of love will be waiting for me ...
I'll love you again there, I'ill be for you there ...
I love You ...

No comments:

Post a Comment