Friday, January 30, 2009

When i need you

How much i need you now !
How much I need you here in my arms ,, i need to listen your warm whispers at my ears I LOVE YOU ...
My God , he had gone away form me , so, why i miss him like that !
My God , why i need him more than my own heart and more than my own life ...
My God why my heart starts a huge war of beating for only him ?!
My God why only for him my eyes crying and my lips only for him smile ?..
My God im in a mess and babel .. Why im acting as a blind and as a little girl ? Why im not stoping love him anymore ?.
I lost my hope in living a myth love ... when I lost his love , I lost my dreams which captive my little emagitive mind which is what i was only have ... when I lost his love , I lost my own heart which was a fresh as a little baby already bron.
My God ,Tell me, please .. What's life without love and What am i without him ? He is alephabate for my words , he is passions for my peoms and He is music for my melodies ...
To be with him or not to be on this earth anymore .. When he had gone, my lips missed to simle ! When he left me down, my poems missed to passions , my eyes missed to stop crying , my heart missed to feel in warm and my life became more sad than watching a little baby crying ...
Hey my love, to lose my eyes is not harm but to don't see you is harm ... Hey my love, to lose my life is not harm but to lose you in my life is the harm ... Oh my love back to my life im dying .. Back to my arms im crying ...

No comments:

Post a Comment