Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Must I Signature On My Death Certifites ...

Hmmmm, i felt a lost , how came i must leave my home Iraq within tow weeks, oh God i dont wanna leave my sky , my stars , my heart , my soul , my love ,my poeple , my land which hold not only my physicaly as a body but everything is me and mine , God make that day never ever come , God make my last day eariler than leaving Iraq day comes, i lost almost my five senses, i didnt feel hunger or thirsty, i was sitting around table on meals time just because my parents asked for, i was eating without any feeling or a disire .. I didnt believe that within few days i wont breath Iraq air , wont see Iraq sun light. Ah almost i was dead , what a bitter life, i cant believe it, tomorrow i will say GOODBYE MY HOME, GOODBYE MY LIFE, GOODBYE IRAQ, isnt it ?AHHHH i was distroyed... Its morning now, Sarah ,Sarah wake up, come have your breakfast and be ready on 1 pm a texi would be here to take us . . My God am i on a nightmare or a wake ? Ahhhh unfortunaly am a wake.. I strated sms_ing and phoning my friends for say Goodbye, God n0w its 1 pm .. Texi didnt come on time, hehe i wish wont come. hmmm, my house was full of relatives, friends and neihbours ,most were sad ,crying and wish a good luck for us ,its bitter momments, while i was still shocked.. 15 mins. later the TEXI was at my home step,, i disapeared inside the CAR WHICH WILL DRIVE ME DEATH,, it was very long way, i experinced one thousands mixture of feelings, very hard years of momments, i felt very cold even it was actually hot weather, a mid of summer season, i was gazing through the car window , eating every sight of iraq by my eyes while my tears were sheding from the heart bottom , i was breathing deeply as a fish is going out of see, i dont know what happend sudenly i felt very hungry ,i felt as if i didnt eat for a century , i had 5 or 6 sandwitch of chicken ,i was very thristy too i drank 5 bottels of paspi before i reached iraqi borders, i got out of car at iraq check point, my papers and everything were officaly and okay, get into your car, now you can go ahead . 15 mins later i was out iraq with my family ........

5 comments:

  1. Allah gv us the best. :) be patient always coz everything we saw it like as bitter day maybe ll become sweetest thing. Wish u all d best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allah gv us the best. :) be patient always coz everything we saw it like as bitter day maybe ll become sweetest thing. Wish u all d best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry if you are leavin' iraq
    you gonna see the truth of iraqi people outside iraq and you gonna learn more.

    You will see them how they behave when they are free. Also, you are not alone for we IRAQIS live in every part of this universe.

    Iraqi Bourgeois
    http://birjwazi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is added to the list of
    IRAQI BLOG INDEX
    http://iraqiblogindex.blogspot.com
    iraqiblogindex@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is added to the list of
    IRAQI BLOG INDEX
    http://iraqiblogindex.blogspot.com
    iraqiblogindex@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete